Birds of a Feather LGBT Community Lot Layout Map
More than a place to live, a way to live!
Birds of a Feather Lot Layout Map of our 140-acre property
All eighteen lots in Phase I (turquoise/yellow on chart) ranging in size from 1/4 to 2 acres were sold between 2004 to 2006. A few of these fabulous lots are currently available as re-sales. Build your choice of one of our architect-designed floor plans or create a custom design. Lot prices start at $44,900.
Phase II lots (lavender on chart) were more recently approved by State & County agencies. We are calling these lots Hawk's Landing at Birds of a Feather Community. Available lots range in size from .50 acres to 2 acres. Prices start at $64,900.
Please call Bonnie at 505 757-2901 or e-mail for more information.
All of our lots have large, mature pine trees and most have magnificent mountain or meadow views. Utilities (electric, telephone, water) are underground to the lot lines. State-of-the-art advanced-nitrate septic systems included in most lot prices*. High-speed internet by satellite or wireless available now.
- Purchase your favorite lot. Lot and/or construction financing available to qualified buyers through our local banks. Interest rates are at historic lows!
- Take up to three years to build on a Phase I lot or up to five years on a Phase II lot.
- Choose one of our approved builders to build one of our architect designed floor plans or your custom design. Several of our buyers have had a hassle-free, long-distance home building experience.
- We offer a Little House plan of 990 sq. ft., Los Nidos ("the nests") plans of 1275 or 1425 sq. ft. or a Casita plan of 1625 sq. ft. for designated lots in both phases.
- Current price to build is approximately $190 per "under roof" square ft. as of July, 2016.
- "Information deemed Reliable but not Guaranteed."
* Hawk's Landing lots 1, 2, 3, 4,11, 12 & 13 must install their own approved septic system.
Click for the Birds of a Feather Gay & Lesbian Community Map